Natural Eco Beech timber rings - Sample Pack
Sample Pack, one of each ring.
34mm, 48mm, 56mm and 70mm
Natural Eco Beech timber rings. Sanded smooth and ready to use.
Beech or Maple?
- Both are equally suitable to be used to teethe on.
- The grain pattern shows lots of colour variation and distinctive flecks and pores.
- Beech has a higher shock resistance and is slightly harder than maple.
- Safe for babies to chew on.
- Perfect for those sore gums and budding teeth.
- All our products are Eco friendly.
- Naturally antibacterial when unfinished.
Please note: Due to our wooden rings being 100% natural hardwood, there might be a variation in the colour and grain to the product shown in the picture.
All our products come unfinished (no oils or waxes used) to avoid toxicity and unexpected allergic reactions.
SAFETY / REGULATIONS
Every customer has the responsibility to ensure that any items made using dainty dragonflies products comply with all relevant rules and regulations applicable to the market in which the customer wishes to use/re-sell in.
Loose beads & rings are not suitable for children under the age of 3 years old. Please do not allow children under the age of 3 to be left unattended with or play with loose beads & rings.
This product is to be used as a component, not a stand-alone toy.
This product has been tested and complies with EN 71-3 and AS-NZS 8124-3